Legitimize Your San Diego Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t depend on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, think about incorporating a combination of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: To be honest, no burglar wants to be caught on video as it could be submitted in a criminal case. Consider an outside camera that covers primary entry points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of burglars will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them secured by glass break and motion detectors. If a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s true that numerous break-ins take place in the daytime when residents are at work, you also need to protect against nighttime prowlers. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically around your windows, doors, and garage will quickly highlight questionable activity and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will notify you whenever a person makes an effort to engage your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by giving you a live video feed. Both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or engaged right from your mobile device. Smart lights make it seem like you are on-site and help deter burglars.