In terms of the most vulnerable areas for a break-in, your main entrance and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be vital components for home security installations in San Diego. While it’s true the technology has been around for years, you might be surprised at what modern sensors can do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you select a streamlined approach or the most advanced system offered, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to fret about your devices being positioned accurately.
At the core of your door and window alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted straight to the door or window. You close your entry and the two contacts come together perfectly. When the system is engaged and an entry point opens, the contacts separate and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices can do quite a bit more than just activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In San Diego
On the frontline of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply a range of advantages, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-pitched siren when a window or door is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate notifications: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get automatic alerts directly to your mobile device when a device is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring agents will be given an update too. Your home will be protected, irregardless of your location.
- Home automation integration: Customize your various sensors and devices to work in a complementary fashion. You can have your lights turn on or set a camera to record when an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch sight of who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature a slim design that complements any interior. You even have the ability to get fully recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices depending on the type of installation you want. Either way, your property will be better defended.
More useful than ever before, window and door sensors in San Diego can be expertly incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Design Your Own Home Security System In San Diego
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in San Diego that elevate your security and link straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we can do for you, call (619) 354-2314 or submit the simple form below.