Help Guard Your Family With An ADT-Monitored Security System In San Diego With ADT Monitoring
Get Trusted Home Security Protection In San Diego, CAYour valuables include more than just your computers, jewelry, and clothing. Your photo albums, handmade artwork, and family members are also worth protecting. That’s the reason why your San Diego home security system should be professionally installed, so you are instantly alerted to a break-in through motion detectors, glass break sensors, or your security cameras. Add in equipment such as fire, carbon monoxide, and flood detectors that are monitored around the clock to help secure your house and family. Now, you’re prepared to help combat disaster -- even when no one is home.
A Robust Package Of Security Products That Work Together
No matter which package you pick, your security suite works in harmony to help provide security that’s fully monitored around the clock by ADT specialists. Security equipment can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, keypad with high decibel alarms, interior and exterior cameras, doorbell security cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Fire and Flood: Smoke and heat detectors, wet-switch flood detectors, CO detectors, medical emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart thermostats and smart locks, smart switches and lights, remote garage door
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT signage and window decals
Local San Diego Installation That’s Second to None
Fill out the form below or call to get in touch with a local specialist who can help you find the products and home security package that’s right for your home and family. Security installation in San Diego can be booked around your calendar with next-day or same-day booking times offered in most zip codes. Whether you get a wireless or wired system, your installer will double check that your equipment and back-up batteries work and show you how to use your keypad.