A Professionally Monitored San Diego Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you add a San Diego monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In San Diego?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a San Diego flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your San Diego flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your San Diego Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when maintenance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored San Diego flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (619) 354-2314 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.