Do you know someone who’s been a victim of porch pirates in San Diego or maybe experienced it yourself? One method to deter this activity is by utilizing a video doorbell. These versatile components have become a vital part of home security for a multitude of reasons. They not only provide a view of your front walkway, they give you the chance to communicate with visitors and offer instant access via the security app on your mobile device. Would you enjoy being able to check live video directly from your cell phone or [obtain an immediate notification if a person approaches?
Find out how a video doorbell works and see what it can do for you.
Does A Video Doorbell Have To Be Connected Via Wiring?
Video doorbells in San Diego are able to be installed in a couple different ways. In various situations, you will wire it to your existing doorbell. Another choice is to use a fully wireless, battery-run version. Installation is fairly easy and these components are adaptable to virtually any style of residence. With that being said, if you prefer not to contend with drilling, mounting instructions, and wiring, having your video doorbell installed as part of your security package is the smart path to take. Actually, when you go with a professional installation, your device will be attached correctly and assimilated perfectly into your whole-home security system.
How Might A Video Doorbell Benefit Me?
You might be surprised but the front door continues to be the most frequented entry point for intruders. This is a leading reason why video doorbells in San Diego have grown in popularity. And if you include the reality that residential deliveries have increased dramatically, it creates an even bigger need to maintain a watch of your primary entry. Review the various perks of these popular devices:
- An encompassing view: You’ll be able to see more than merely a tiny area in front of your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle functionality and full-length views so you may confirm the deliveries sitting by your door.
- Crystal-clear video: Is there a reason to use a camera if the images are a challenge to figure out? ADT cameras give you incredible, high-def views. These doorbells are even able to tell the difference between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Access from anywhere: One of the greatest benefits is accessibility as you have the ability to see live video and recorded video directly from your phone.
- Instantaneous updates: Wondering if your package was dropped off? ADT video doorbells can notify you if activity is discovered at your door.
- 2-way communications: Not only will you get a visual of guests, you may speak with them. Find out why an individual is at your door without even opening the door. If you want to let them come inside, you can utilize the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell is still active in the later hours and early morning through the use of infrared capabilities. Get clear streams in spite of the hour.
- Functions in spite of weather extremes: Resistant to snow, rain, and humidity, ADT video doorbells even hold up well in extreme heat and cold, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime directly through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the two-way talk feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in San Diego With Your Home Security Package
Explore the latest in San Diego home security systems by turning to the specialists at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide safety and access like you’ve never had until now. Contact us at (619) 354-2314 to begin designing your full-featured package.