What do you want in a baby monitor in San Diego?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device in close contact to the crib, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, today’s monitors now offer HD video and two-way talk. You can also link your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can wander wherever you want. The top baby monitors in San Diego are so elaborate that they mimic interior surveillance systems in both functionality and price.
Can you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate comparable functionality, you will find numerous residents in San Diego connecting their child’s bedroom to their overall home defense. It’s a smart approach -- specifically when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to get your child back to a gentle slumber. A comforting word might be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s possible to have your camera continuously watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could start to lag. But if your camera detects anything unusual, you can configure it to deliver a message on your phone. This is helpful when the baby silently tries to climb over the crib or if your curious cat noses into the space.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors don’t record video footage. You can now send a 20-second clip to grandparents to allow them a glimpse of what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: In lieu of carrying monitoring equipment around, you can view your child from your home security app. You can even check in on your tot and babysitter when you go for a date night.